Apr 12, 2015

Summer OJT in Law School


Hello there fellow law students!  It is summer in the Philippines indeed and while I dream about my next beach escapade, the realities of law school looms because I am supposed to take up this OJT thing. Who are taking their summer OJT this time? I really hope I could but then work gets in the way again, oh dear.

I wish we have more leeway in doing this on the job training of sorts. Unfotunately, my school has a process in allowing us our summer OJT.  I signed up for it last month but now I am really doubting if I could make it this time due to mounting work responsibilities.  I have started my digital project and meeting up prospects already take much of my time. So...law school will again take a back seat!

I have always wanted to do this with a government office, a busy one. So much for my wish!  Work always gets in the way of my summer school programs so it is either I take a leave or again have to wait for next summer. Dang, law school and work is kinda hard to balance during summer.

Oh well, we'll see. Are you taking you summer OJT for law school? Any tips you would like to share is very welcome.

The Blogger
Hi! I'm a law student from Manila, Philippines.  I did Political Science, then Industrial Relations major in H.R. (postgrad) studies from UP.  I vlog, weightlift, experiment with new makeup looks, try Bollywood and bellydance steps, and rant about my cray life in my YouTube channel.  Once in a blue moon, I create content for another YT channel,  10+ blogs,  20+ FB pages and in HubPages.  Check out my official site.  

No comments:

Post a Comment