Search this site

Loading...

3.17.2013

Resignation Letter Sample with Two-Week or 30-Day Notice

Here is a sample of a simple and basic resignation letter that can be used by almost anyone. This can also be used as an email resignation letter.


(Insert Date)

(Insert Name of Your Boss/Immediate Supervisor)
(Insert Company Name)
(Insert Company Address)

RE: Resignation

Dear Mr./Madame_____:

             This is to inform you of my intention to resign from my position as (Insert your current position) effective (Insert Date when the resignation becomes effective -- which is often 15 or 30 days from notice depending on your company policy or labor law in your country). I would likewise take this opportunity  to thank you for the career growth and other personal development opportunities given to me during my stay with the organization.

              To ensure the smooth transition and turnover of responsibilities and accountability, be assured of my continued attendance in the remaining period. Thank you once again and more power!


                                                                Very truly yours,

                                                                 (Signature)
                                                                 (Insert your name here)


cc: Human Resource Manager



For more letter-writing information and products:



1 comment:

  1. I've been searching and looking for some professional resignation letter samples that will help me in writing my own. Thanks for sharing these ones.

    Regards,
    Romina @ Satyesm

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts