Mar 5, 2013

Special Power of Attorney Sample Form

This is only a sample SPA form for Filipinos abroad


SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY


KNOWN ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS:

            I, (Name of Principal), Filipino, of legal age,  single/married, presently residing and with residence at (Principal's address in the foreign country) and with residence at (Philippine address, if Principal is in a foreign country), do hereby name, constitute and appoint (Insert the name of Attorney–in-Fact) with postal address at (Insert Personal Address of Attorney-in-Fact), to be my true and lawful Attorney-in-Fact for me and in my name, place and stead, to do any or all of the following acts, to wit:

(Insert here specific act or transaction)

HEREBY GIVING AND GRANTING unto my said ATTORNEY-IN-FACT full power and authority to do and perform all and every act and deed whatsoever requisite and necessary to be done in and about the premises, as fully as to all intents and purposes as I may or could lawfully do if personally present with all the power of substitution and revocation and HEREBY RATIFYING AND CONFIRMING all that my ATTORNEY-IN-FACT can lawfully do or cause to be done by virtue thereof.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto affixed my hand this ______ day of  _____________, at ___________.


                                                                                (Signature over printed name)
                                                                                          Principal                         


(signature over printed name of Agent)           (Signature over printed name of Spouse)                                                                        Attorney–in-Fact                                                 Husband/Wife                                                                                        

                                                                                        


                                              Signed in the Presence of:

___________________                                                    ____________________



Note: A special power of attorney must be notarized. Moreover, it must be prepared by a lawyer to ensure that rights are protected accordingly.


The Blogger
Hi! I'm a law student from Manila, Philippines.  I did Political Science, then Industrial Relations major in H.R. (postgrad) studies from UP.  I vlog, weightlift, experiment with new makeup looks, try Bollywood and bellydance steps, and rant about my cray life in my YouTube channel.  Once in a blue moon, I create content for another YT channel,  10+ blogs,  20+ FB pages and in HubPages.  Check out my official site.  

No comments:

Post a Comment