Mar 12, 2014

Lazy Lawsandfound Blogger on the Loose



(Note: I've been a busy bee since start of 2014 and blogging is now a luxury. Please forgive me as this blog entry was written 2 weeks ago or 28 Feb to be exact but for some reasons I didn't publish it that time.)

I'm a Lazy Blogger, Period

I am writing this blog entry with my mind laced with the effects of strong brewed coffee from Seattle's Best and boy oh boy it's like being hit with a drumful of vodka. It messed up my brain so bad mainly because I stopped having coffee since 2 months ago. So forgive me if I write some insane stuff because truly, I am not my pure self today. Finally, I'm not the one shown on the photo above. I like the hat but I sweater make me look 30 pounds heavier so I'd rather be caught by a traffic police than be caught wearing any sweater!

Queen of gees, I couldn't believe I haven't blogged for 2 full months! I truly apologize. My first couple of months this year is just awesome so I should have written more or even add to the digests file. Due to time constraints caused by new responsibilities I'm too awestruck to write anything. I know, that's not enough justification for my hiatus.

I thought of adding more sections to help out law students and lay people in their quest for information. Work is definitely getting in the way, and I have 3-4 'bosses' from different companies and none of my gigs has anything to do with law, so there is something not right there. I also drive close to 65 miles each day and that means an hour's worth of reading lost in the expressway while I go 100 mph or is it 100 kph?

Resolution Gone Kaput

In the early part of this year, one of my New Year's resolution is to read a 500-page law book a day. It happened for a few days, then, chaos came down from heaven and ruined by perfect schedule. I never got back to reading law books again.  So yes, I failed!

How do you go about fitting in 3 jobs, growing web clients, a social life and reading books in a 24-hour day. I guess I'll have to 'fire' one job to be able to do this or outsource.

No comments:

Post a Comment