Dec 8, 2014

Studying for Midterms in India!

learning-hindi
Learning a few phrases in Hindi for my India trip
(Late post)

India here I come.

I know a lot of crazy things started since I put into practice an absolutely wonderful tip from Mr. Bryan Tracy.  Earlier this year I wrote down one of my goals that I am going to India or Nepal before the year ends?  Well, the year is about to end and sure enough that goal is about to become a reality.

Crazy things indeed happen and doors open and India could be my midterms review location.  I obtained a special assignment in the Delhi-Agra-Rajasthan area this coming Christmas break and since this is my dream destination I decided to extend it few more days so I can explore the sites and then review during evenings for my midterms in January 2015.  I guess I have to figure out how to bring my books without exceeding my excess baggage allowance.

We'll see if my review will have a special India effect come midterms. Hoping!
Check out my India trip adventures from my Travel blog this January. I am sure going take a lot of great, great photos.

The Blogger

Hi! I'm a law student from Manila, Philippines.  I did Political Science, then Industrial Relations major in H.R. (postgrad) studies from UP.  I vlog, weightlift, experiment with new makeup looks, try Bollywood and bellydance steps, and rant about my cray life in my YouTube channel.  Once in a blue moon, I create content for another YT channel,  10+ blogs,  20+ FB pages and in HubPages.  Check out my official site.  


No comments:

Post a Comment