Apr 10, 2013

General Power of Attorney Sample Form

GENERAL POWER OF ATTORNEY



KNOWN ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS:

I, (Name of Principal), Filipino, of legal age,  single/married (insert name of spouse if married, presently residing and with residence at ________________________________ , do hereby name, constitute and appoint (name of Attorney–in-Fact) with postal address at _______________________________________, to be my true and lawful Attorney-in-Fact for me and in my name, place and stead, to do any or all of the following acts, to wit:

(List here the acts needed to be done)
1. 
2. 
3.

HEREBY GIVING AND GRANTING unto my said ATTORNEY-IN-FACT full power and authority to do and perform all and every act and deed whatsoever requisite and necessary to be done in and about the premises, as fully as to all intents and purposes as I may or could lawfully do if personally present with all the power of substitution and revocation and HEREBY RATIFYING AND CONFIRMING all that my ATTORNEY-IN-FACT can lawfully do or cause to be done by virtue thereof.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto affixed my hand this ______ day of  _____________, at ___________.


                                                                                (Signature over printed name)
                                                                                          Principal                         

________________________________                     __________________________________
 (signature over printed name of Agent)                 (Signature over printed name of Spouse if Principal is married)                                                                        Attorney–in-Fact                                                 Husband/Wife                                                                                        

                                                                                        


                                              Signed in the Presence of:

_______________________                                                 _________________________
           (Witness)                                                                                 Witness



Note: A power of attorney must be notarized (Philippines). Moreover, it must be prepared by a lawyer to ensure that rights of the parties are adequately protected.

The Blogger
Hi! I'm a law student from Manila, Philippines.  I did Political Science, then Industrial Relations major in H.R. (postgrad) studies from UP.  I vlog, weightlift, experiment with new makeup looks, try Bollywood and bellydance steps, and rant about my cray life in my YouTube channel.  Once in a blue moon, I create content for another YT channel,  10+ blogs,  20+ FB pages and in HubPages.  Check out my official site.  

2 comments:

  1. A Power of Attorney is an important document that allows someone else to handle your affairs if you have difficulty or are unable to do so.

    St George Lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is the different between special to general power of attorney?

    ReplyDelete