Apr 22, 2013

Philippine Election 2013 PNP Preparations

As the country braces itself for the coming elections on May 2013, the Philippine National Police (PNP) details its preparations for a free, safe and clean elections from this interview of P/Supt. Jonathan Cabal, Chief of Operations, PNP-PIO in Good Morning Boss a local morning show aired over channel PTV4.

Certain election 'hotspots' or those with recorded election-related violence are given priority. The 15 priority provinces according to P/Supt. Cabal include:

  • Abra
  • Pangasinan
  • Ilocos Sur
  • Cagayan
  • La Union
  • Pampanga
  • Nueva Ecija
  • Batangas
  • Cavite
  • Masbate
  • Samar
  • Misamis Occidental
  • Lanao 
  • Basilan
The Blogger

Hi! I'm a law student from Manila, Philippines.  I did Political Science, then Industrial Relations major in H.R. (postgrad) studies from UP.  I vlog, weightlift, experiment with new makeup looks, try Bollywood and bellydance steps, and rant about my cray life in my YouTube channel.  Once in a blue moon, I create content for another YT channel,  10+ blogs,  20+ FB pages and in HubPages.  Check out my official site.  
 

1 comment:

  1. i am happy that the police is prepared in this event. it is important to keep us safe. monitor the event through various social media sites like
    http://www.youtube.com/user/rapplerdotcom

    ReplyDelete