Jun 28, 2014

Music and Law

"Thank you for the music"
This blogger's first musical instrument, a one-of-a kind RJ Pink guitar.
Source: Laws and Found Blog

Music is like the air I breathe. When I read law books, music adds reading pleasure with it playing softly in the background.  I believe I understand better that way. It is like water. A human can survive 10 days without food, 3 days without water but for me, a day without music feels like eternity.

I can read and work as long as music is present. It is an adrenalin-drawing factor that pumps me up so I'd have the energy to clean out the mess in my work space.  I can survive a life without television but not without music. In fact I play YouTube music right on my television just to get my fix.  Each chance, I drown myself with the best mixes I can find. 

Music is like salt and lemon to my tequila. It is like ganache to my favorite triple trouble chocolate cake. I can do whatever needs to be done as long as there is music.  For me, my existence is missing one link without it.

When I hop into my ‘truck’ it is music I play that accompanies me all throughout. It keeps me happy when I get stuck in traffic. It keeps me alive when I drove 15 hours to the tip of southern Luzon. 

When it comes to the kind of music I listen to it’s as varied as the colors of the rainbow coming from the extreme ends of the musical spectrum. I dig an eclectic mix from classical, celtic, pop, tribal, to alternative to rock, to new age. 

So, thank you for the music!

No comments:

Post a Comment