Jun 30, 2014

Law Student Meme of the Day



Drumroll please, because starting today I will be featuring memes that truly depict the hard life of law students.

Being in law school is no joke. If you do not have any love life before starting law study, chances are, you will have none once you are within it's hallowed embrace, unless you fantasize being with another law student.

Yes, indeed the study of law is like having a jealous lover. He wants all of your undivided attention during all waking hours, sometimes even in your sleep.

I can still recall vividly those night terrors masquerading as dreams of me being in a classroom and called for recitation, but when I open my mouth, no sound came out! I would wake up drenched in sweat.

Well, indeed 'law is in the air.'
posted from Bloggeroid



The Blogger
Hi! I'm a law student from Manila, Philippines.  I did Political Science, then Industrial Relations major in H.R. (postgrad) studies from UP.  I vlog, weightlift, experiment with new makeup looks, try Bollywood and bellydance steps, and rant about my cray life in my YouTube channel.  Once in a blue moon, I create content for another YT channel,  10+ blogs,  20+ FB pages and in HubPages.  Check out my official site.  

No comments:

Post a Comment