Jan 29, 2015

Post-Exam Traumatic Syndrome



I passed my exam booklet ahead of 15 or so classmates not because I aced it but because I simply could not figure out how,  after reviewing for days on end, the answers were as elusive as Mr. Right.

Exams are draining mentally and metaphorically.  I actually feel like my few ounces of blood was drained in a blink.  Some exams can drain one mentally and this is one of those exams.  The ironic thing is I don't think I have written a substantial amount of answers so I do not know where that 'knowledge' went.  I think it got stuck somewhere in the deep recesses of my brain.

I also realized that that exam is the best pain-numbing drug.  It definitely makes me forget I ever had emotions for someone.  I really am wishing I am heartbroken right now, just so I could make use of this numbness.  If I have a boyfriend today, I could have broken up with him,  just because and I couldn't care less even if it's our anniversary.

I half-wished my school is on the 45th floor, so I can practice my non-existent basejumping skills. No I am not suicidal but it would have offered me much relief to do basejump ala Roberta Mancino.  Worst, my hyperactive brain has got another excuse to be running like roadrunner despite only having 3 hours of sleep so now my plan to reunite with my pillow will remain...a plan,

Yes folks,  that's how bad it gets!

The Blogger

Hi! I'm a law student from Manila, Philippines.  I did Political Science, then Industrial Relations major in H.R. (postgrad) studies from UP.  I vlog, weightlift, experiment with new makeup looks, try Bollywood and bellydance steps, and rant about my cray life in my YouTube channel.  Once in a blue moon, I create content for another YT channel,  10+ blogs,  20+ FB pages and in HubPages.  Check out my official site.  

No comments:

Post a Comment