Mar 23, 2015

Law Student-hood and Digital Marketing


Busy digital marketer
I have not blogged a single post for 3 weeks here and it is very unfortunate thing but quite expected. Did you know that it is also finals week in law school and as much as I want to update and post, I would welcome a clone to do all my blog posts.  I am also in the process of redesigning most of my blogs, tweaking up the code can be a real headache and since I am doing it single-handedly at this time, it can be a major time drain.

More than this, a recent independent project has taken what is left of my free time. I am starting a digital marketing group and it is taking off real great in terms of engagement virtual and actual.  I know it is off from my law studies however, no one is immune from the reach of social media and it is something that I have been doing previously in the corporate set up but only recently decided to strike on my own. Good news is that, from the looks of it, I might have found a niche!

It is an exciting project and my social media platforms have been abuzz with activity. In fact, I grew my Twitter followers from 30 to close to 500 as of time of writing in just 10 days or so.  I was even invited by a blog I truly admire for an interview which I politely declined because I think it is too early.

Law school will definitely be taking most of my time this year but, social media managing and my new digital marketing arm will definitely bring more action to my already crazy schedule.  Oh well, keepin the fire burning!

The Blogger
Hi! I'm a law student from Manila, Philippines.  I did Political Science, then Industrial Relations major in H.R. (postgrad) studies from UP.  I vlog, weightlift, experiment with new makeup looks, try Bollywood and bellydance steps, and rant about my cray life in my YouTube channel.  Once in a blue moon, I create content for another YT channel,  10+ blogs,  20+ FB pages and in HubPages.  Check out my official site.  

No comments:

Post a Comment