Mar 2, 2015

Cooler Law School Rooms to Beat Summer Months

This blogger spent 5 days lazing in these white sands.
The heat in Metro Manila has amped up a couple of days since a few days earlier but since I was in some paradise island,  I was not able to experience the sudden shift.  I also heard from the news that even before the 1st day of the Fire-prevention month (March), fires have raged in the metro a few days ago.  In fact,  one even threatened to gut my neighborhood to the ground while I was lazing in the pure white sands of Palawan!

So what has cooler roomer and airconditioning got to do with my studies?  Well, I really cannot read or study properly while sweating buckets.  I would be too distracted by the temperature and it either lead to me sleeping or find other mundane things to do instead of reading.  It also means that it is harder to be out of the house unless you are in reading in some air-conditioned library room or classrooms.

Talking about cooler rooms,  I really do not think there are still law school classrooms in Metro Manila that do not have aircondition. I could be wrong but so far, I have been to two law schools and yes,  airconditioning is as common as wearing eyeliner (for me at least).  I am glad that my whole building has centralized cooling system even if it means I often freeze and bring a cardigan just to survive a class.

I know it is a slow day to be talking about cooler rooms but it would really make a big difference especially during summer months to have cooler classrooms.  Being in school and studying for recitation in a boiler-type of room is enough pressure so it is a relief to have this extra perk in your law school building!

In case your school does not provide cooler rooms, I think there still ways to beat the summer heat.  More fans and better air circulation could help.  Wearing lighter clothing could also help but this would not be possible if your school requires uniforms and blazers.

Does the heat bother you while you study?

RELATED POSTS:
Law Studies: Love and Hate
Best Place to Study?
Post-Exam Syndrome
I'm Back to School, Oh Yeah!
5 Legal Ways to Earn Money While in Law School
My Life Working While Studying Law
I Got Myself a 'Drill Sergeant' aka Law Study Coach
Death and Wills
The Law Student's Guide to Getting More Sleep
A Social Life While in Law School
Of Law Students and Coffee Shops
How Do You Prepare for Bar Exams?
Top 10 Things A Law Student Really Needs

The Blogger
Hi! I'm a law student from Manila, Philippines.  I did Political Science, then Industrial Relations major in H.R. (postgrad) studies from UP.  I vlog, weightlift, experiment with new makeup looks, try Bollywood and bellydance steps, and rant about my cray life in my YouTube channel.  Once in a blue moon, I create content for another YT channel,  10+ blogs,  20+ FB pages and in HubPages.  Check out my official site.  

No comments:

Post a Comment