Mar 2, 2015

Tried Studying While on Vacation?

Beautiful Coron, Palawan (2015)

Really?! Oh yes my dears,  I actually attempted to study while on vacation.  Unfortunately,  this time I have to admit, the vacay mode wins over my love for law books.  You cannot really blame me because Coron in Palawan is simply too irresistible so I told myself, law school can wait.  I wish.

I have tried studying while on my dream trip to India and boy, oh boy was it hard!  I ended up paying more for extra luggage to accommodate books and codals!  Mind you,  extra luggage ain't cheap because that's how some airlines profit more.  Apart from this,  I had to rebook my flight three times resulting to forfeiture and rebooking (also) of luggage allowance.

During my trip to Coron,  I bought a couple of books with me and attempted to read.  I did read a few pages but ended giving up trying.  Reading took a back seat but who am I really to resist this paradise called Coron?!  What was I thinking?  I am just a frail human.   Who can study while the white, white-sand beaches of Coron waves in a distance? No, no, no.


RELATED POSTS:

Law Studies: Love and HateBest Place to Study?Post-Exam SyndromeI'm Back to School, Oh Yeah!My Life Working While Studying LawI Got Myself a 'Drill Sergeant' aka Law Study CoachThe Law Student's Guide to Getting More SleepA Social Life While in Law SchoolOf Law Students and Coffee ShopsHow Do You Prepare for Bar Exams?Top 10 Things A Law Student Really Needs

The Blogger
Hi! I'm a law student from Manila, Philippines.  I did Political Science, then Industrial Relations major in H.R. (postgrad) studies from UP.  I vlog, weightlift, experiment with new makeup looks, try Bollywood and bellydance steps, and rant about my cray life in my YouTube channel.  Once in a blue moon, I create content for another YT channel,  10+ blogs,  20+ FB pages and in HubPages.  Check out my official site.  

No comments:

Post a Comment