Mar 9, 2016

Lost

Lost... but let me take a selfie first. :P


I've been lost (but not confused) these past weeks.  Lost under the weight of my readings and case backlogs, that is. Lost and sleepless.   Hey,  it has been 2 months of fabulous school time when my routine is basically school-house-and-school-house interrupted by a night out during the weekend. Well, I have to have that last one, otherwise I would have succumbed to burnout out so easily.

Many times I forget what is a definition of a 'bed'.  Is that a new contraption that I haven't heard about? What does it do?  You have to remind me how good it feels to sleep in a regular bed, not in my car, not slumped down in my study chair or tryin' to steal a few winks while I am waiting for something or someone.

Being lost is bad  You have be lost in something whether it be your studies,  your work, your life, or even with love cause that's how you know you are still alive.   That's how you know,  you are on the right track.  Whatever I do,  I have to give it all, all of my 100%.  So, that's why I'm lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment