May 1, 2016

I Haven't Blogged Much, Here's Why

Busy but same old cray me #lawsandfoundblog


Hey it's summer in the Philippines!  This is the time of the year when I ought to be spending my days in a hammock by some perfect beach. But WAIT!  I haven't blogged for years, or was it errrr weeks? That can only mean one thing -- that my life has been so exciting that I didn't find time to sit down and write something. Well, let's just leave it at that, ahem.  Let me just update you on some harmless happenings for the past weeks. Oftentimes, I forget I am a blogger.

School!

I have been busy with school, what else is new?


Partying

Moreover, I took the partying part on a higher notch and even went out on some weekdays, so much for being a good law student, eh?  I know, right?  As I always say, life is short baby so let's make each and every moment count.

The rule before is that I have to do school on weekdays then party two nights on weekends.
I am quite sure that this partying phase will soon be over hence, I am still in control and it will never spiral into a long term thing.

Nevertheless, when I party, it has to be over the top.  It came to some point when I even party on a weekday and take this,  the best thing about it? I have an early, like early 8AM major class the day after!  Man,  it is not something for the weak-hearted.  Maybe I was just lucky that I manage to survive my 4 hour class being sleepless, having a hangover and yes, needing to read tons of pages.


When you have an 8am class and
you partied hard the night before


You meet a lot of awesome people when you got out and then some aweful creatures at the same time.  Good news,  I still manage to get good exams results that are way better than when I didn't party, so I am sure I am doing something awesome!  Don't do this my dear fellow law students, what works for me may not work for you, I'm warning you!

Yay, got the top marks!  So much for being a party gal, eh?



Weightlifting

What else?  I have been weightlifting lifting crazy these past weeks to the point where I convince myself that my day would never be complete if I am unable to do so.  I am kinda addicted to it right now.  It is like having a really nice new boyfriend or something. You could not get enough of it.  I am still gunning for my target body and will stick to this sort of routine until I get there.


My favorite rack #dumbells




All by ma self! #gym



Sometimes,  I make lifting a reward of sorts which I would look forward to after finishing a certain number of book chapters. I would read then do some reps. Awesome, right?

Ahh, makeup diva and nail polish stuff!

These days I am also into makeup and nail polish , like I am truly obsessed, literally.  Some days, no - make that everyday, it doesn't matter if I have class or not, if I go out of the house or not, I just have to fix my makeup, my hair first thing in the morning.  Thank you so much makeup for stealing my reading time, I really appreciate this development.


The only drama I can stand is in my lashes #eyemakeup #fleek


But you know what? I realize that since my limited time has now been reduced, then I get to be resourceful in studying so I make use of the little time I have.  For some reasons I feel like

I am sure girls would relate, you know how awful it is when your nail polish chips right?  So some days I get to change my nail color every 2 days or so, so where do I get the time to do this out of my law school reading schedule? Of course I lessen my sleep time, I get by with just 2 - 4 hours of sleep time on most days.


Nail polish 




No comments:

Post a Comment