Jul 1, 2014

Law School Meme of the Day

Sleep deprivation is a common affliction among law students
Image Source: memegenerator.net

Sleep deprivation is quite common among law students. How do you combat it? Do you have any suggestions and creative ideas on how you get sleep even while in law school? Send in your funny, crazy, creative sleeping ideas to lawsandfoundblog@gmail.com and a photo of you sleeping in any manner, who knows, your idea and photo could be chosen to get featured here in Laws and Found.

RELATED POST
Law Students' Guide on Getting More Sleep While in Law School


The Blogger

Hi! I'm a law student from Manila, Philippines.  I did Political Science, then Industrial Relations major in H.R. (postgrad) studies from UP.  I vlog, weightlift, experiment with new makeup looks, try Bollywood and bellydance steps, and rant about my cray life in my YouTube channel.  Once in a blue moon, I create content for another YT channel,  10+ blogs,  20+ FB pages and in HubPages.  Check out my official site.  

No comments:

Post a Comment