Sep 8, 2014

Busy Bee Forgetting My Law?

I have been busy these past couple of weeks and I admit my unofficial reading and review is badly affected.  My study coach is truly mad at me for not doing any reading.  I mean,  I feel bad and I am guilty.  This is something I have to do for myself and here I am not holding up my end.

Work has been crazy and I have other commitments to myself that I have to fulfill.  One is that I should lose some weight,  not much weight,  just the right amount.  Then I have to do different jobs and as you can imagine there are only 24 hours in a day.  I really cannot waste time with task that are not important so I feel that sometimes I would cheat myself on sleeping time.

Despite all these,  I miss blogging,  law books,  my codals,  reading and studying.  I miss spending overnight in a coffee shop just reading all those cases.  I hope my work and schedule will allow me to go back to law school and finish my unfinished business.   I have spent a great deal of sacrifice and it will all go to waste if I don't finish my law.

Anyways,  right now, I am busy planning my activities and sked for this week.  I have deadlines to meet, results to deliver,  books to finish (hopefully), and a million other things but I really really hope to do more reading,  so good luck to me!  I hope you are also moving along with your reviews.

Ciao!

The Blogger

Hi! I'm a law student from Manila, Philippines.  I did Political Science, then Industrial Relations major in H.R. (postgrad) studies from UP.  I vlog, weightlift, experiment with new makeup looks, try Bollywood and bellydance steps, and rant about my cray life in my YouTube channel.  Once in a blue moon, I create content for another YT channel,  10+ blogs,  20+ FB pages and in HubPages.  Check out my official site.  

No comments:

Post a Comment