Sep 19, 2014

Looking for a Travelling Lawyer Job

Travel bug.
One of my simplest wish is to find a job that would make me hop on a plane at least once a month.  No,  not domestic,  but international!  Don't get me wrong because I don't want to live in a suitcase,   I simply want to breathe different air and culture regularly.  (My ultimate dream job is one that allows me to jump off a plane in a sleek skydiving suit, but since there is no such thing as a Skydiving Lawyer,  I better stick to my front -- the Travelling Lawyer part.lol)  

They often say that if you want to live a happy life,  you have to find your passion.  After finding that passion,  find a way to make a living out of it, that is the only way to have a wonderful existence.   So all I could think about is to find a job that will allow me to travel.

I used to think that becoming a lawyer will bring me closer to that dream, oh-oh! Maybe... maybe not,  depending on how I look at it.   Is there even a Travelling Lawyer job?  What are the options?   How about being a lawyer for an airline, hmmn  maybe.   Perhaps a lawyer for a world wide hotel chain with presence in all continents?  How about being a Cyber Security Attorney (is there even one?). Yeah, I am making that last one up.

A few weeks back, I read about this woman who is a notorious plane stow away.  She manages to sneak on a plane without tickets,  can you imagine?!  She would sometimes get away with it but last time she was arrested however, this did not stop her from doing it over and over again.  I thought, cool that must have been her dream activity,  illegal, aye!

Someone said that your thoughts often become your reality...
My thoughts must have pissed off the universe and the heavens (btw, are they 2 different things?) because I have a feeling that my 'hopping on planes' dream job could happen sooner,  law degree or not!   I'll just keep my fingers crossed.

RELATED POST
Am I Going to South Africa?

The Blogger

Hi! I'm a law student from Manila, Philippines.  I did Political Science, then Industrial Relations major in H.R. (postgrad) studies from UP.  I vlog, weightlift, experiment with new makeup looks, try Bollywood and bellydance steps, and rant about my cray life in my YouTube channel.  Once in a blue moon, I create content for another YT channel,  10+ blogs,  20+ FB pages and in HubPages.  Check out my official site.  

No comments:

Post a Comment