Jul 4, 2014

Do you really, really, want to be a Lawyer?

Are you really sure?
Kathryn Wahl image on Pinterest

"Are you sure? Are you really, really sure? Are you truly, super, really, really sure?"

I overheard from TV from a Spongebob Squarepants episode. Yes, that Spongebob and no, I was not watching it that time because I was reading my law books (me, defensive). But, yeah I have a love and hate relationship with that sponge guy. How in the world can a sponge be so famous?

Going back to that conversation between Spongebob and another character, I overheard not too long ago, nobody really asked me if I really, really, super wanted to be a lawyer.  For some reasons, this photo instantly caused that Spongebob deja vu moment out of my 'close to overload level' memory bank, just like that.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

She-Hulk, My New Lawyer Superheroin


No comments:

Post a Comment