Feb 15, 2015

Dating a Law Student


This a post-Valentine post yes, but I really could not conform to this overly commercialized activity and chose to spent it with single friends.  No I am not bitter!

A few years back, I had law student boylet. There is nothing extraordinary about our relationship except for the late night meet ups, the irregular date schedule and the occasional date cancellations.  Quite tame compared to a time when I was dating this fraternity guy.  Apart from saving unintentionally saving him from a jail term, it was a great roller-coaster ride. Anyways, back to law student dating.

You see law students do not have much time in their hands and relationships need effort and time like plant needing TLC water sunlight, air to grow.  Having said that, our priority is surviving each semester so you gotta be prepared to take second priority.

Law school is a jealous lover in itself.  In case you are already dating one, being clingy will spell doom .  Yes, of course, some guys are clingy.  Law school is always top priority for us so if given the choice to chose between our anniversary and preparing an outline,  sorry, that's a no-brainer.   Love and law school do not just work well harmoniously for everybody.

Finally,  law school is expensive, apart from gas, books, etc you really do not have time to splurge on expensive dates so if your guy is a law student,  do not expect any weekend out-of-town trips unless of course he is also at the same time a billionare, like Mr. Grey.

I would say that in this case, birds of the same feather seem to have a better chance of lasting.  If you are in law school, I guess it is better be in a light relationship with another law student.

So would you date a law student?

The Blogger
Hi! I'm a law student from Manila, Philippines.  I did Political Science, then Industrial Relations major in H.R. (postgrad) studies from UP.  I vlog, weightlift, experiment with new makeup looks, try Bollywood and bellydance steps, and rant about my cray life in my YouTube channel.  Once in a blue moon, I create content for another YT channel,  10+ blogs,  20+ FB pages and in HubPages.  Check out my official site.  


No comments:

Post a Comment