Feb 21, 2015

Law School Burnout


I know I am not allowed  to even think of the possibility of a burnout but admittedly, last week and then this week put me into some dumps.

All the readings,  late nights and overnights, and pressure from the home front just got into my nerves and I need an escape.  There is no doubt that I love my studies but then I am only human.

This semester I tried to let go of some work duties to concentrate on my studies but then it backfired. I guess I miss the craziness of having different schedules though it seem chaotic at the same time.  I miss a lot of things.

I guess it goes with the territory.  It can be fun living a 'solitary' life but there are just times that you feel so down and worn out.  An escape is a must!

The Blogger
Hi! I'm a law student from Manila, Philippines.  I did Political Science, then Industrial Relations major in H.R. (postgrad) studies from UP.  I vlog, weightlift, experiment with new makeup looks, try Bollywood and bellydance steps, and rant about my cray life in my YouTube channel.  Once in a blue moon, I create content for another YT channel,  10+ blogs,  20+ FB pages and in HubPages.  Check out my official site.  

No comments:

Post a Comment