Feb 12, 2015

Why Law School Made My Everyday a 'Cheat' Day


I am not really a hardcore fitness person, as you can see from this pic!  Although I have stock knowledge on what one needs to do or eat to achieve an illegally bodacious body,  I have a hippie-style approach to fitness.  This means I exercise when I feel I need to, I eat when I'm hungry, and I allow myself 'cheat days' to gorge on rich, sugary food,  but lately it has become a daily habit.

I would often stay up way after midnight to catch up on my readings, so as expected I need to have more meals than a normal human being.  Come to think of it,  if you are awake on regular hours, the least number of regular meals you have is 3, plus snack breaks.

For me however,  you need to count in an additional coffee break at 10 pm,  a midnight lunch and another dawn snack at about 3 m, before I sleep.  Snacks can mean anything I found inside the fridge and it can be as rich as a superchocolatey ice cream treat or these JCO donuts last night.

So yeah, law school made me have a daily 'cheat' day.  Ironically,  this crazy schedule also gave birth to another weird habit I have which incidentally, perfectly sets-off this same odd eating habit.  This could be a factor preventing me from ballooning into another planet but this will be the subject of my next post because now I have to do a 24-hour review for another exam coming up next week!

Mwah!

The Blogger
Hi! I'm a law student from Manila, Philippines.  I did Political Science, then Industrial Relations major in H.R. (postgrad) studies from UP.  I vlog, weightlift, experiment with new makeup looks, try Bollywood and bellydance steps, and rant about my cray life in my YouTube channel.  Once in a blue moon, I create content for another YT channel,  10+ blogs,  20+ FB pages and in HubPages.  Check out my official site.  

No comments:

Post a Comment